alpharetta, GA 30005
have a client located in Alpharetta, GA area that has an immediate need for an Electronic Technician.
- An Electronic Technician responsible for troubleshooting & repair of electronic assemblies, micro-controller printed circuit boards and mechanical assets. Repair and maintain mechanical assets, assist with the development of repair manuals and training programs, work with internal/external customers as it relates to hardware support, repairs and training. Provide written reports and repair logs in a concise and timely manner.
- A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- Must have previous experience troubleshooting and repairing circuit boards or electronic assemblies to a component level. Use of digital multi-meter and oscilloscope may be needed in repairs as well as soldering skills to replace components.
- Must be able to lift and move at least 45 pounds.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Soldering/Electronic Rework Certifications a plus
They will need someone who is good at troubleshooting micro-controller PCBs as well as using the various equipment from soldering tools, multi meters to O-scopes. On occasion, they do have repairs they do not have schematics for, so if this person is experienced to do troubleshooting without the aid of a schematic, that is a big plus. They use the microscope for some soldering. They also have magnifier lamps. Some of their components are 0603 sizes.
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144