Alpharetta, GA 30004
I have a client located in Alpharetta, GA that has an immediate need for an Electronics Technician.
- As the Electronics Technician you will perform inspections, troubleshooting, tests, and repairs on electronics equipment related to the FAA Industry.
- You will also assist in implementing maintenance and repair procedures.
- Troubleshooting will be done down to component level
- 3 plus years of experience as an Electronics Technician.
- Solder to IPC-610 and J-STD standards
Additional Information/Preferred Experience
- FAA certification plus
- FAA Repair Station experience
- The work is being done on avionics related equipment
- The position requires participation in the DOT FAA Drug/Alcohol Abatement program
- Hours & Shift: M-F 7: 30-4: 00 with a 30 minute lunch - They do offer flex time (have one who works 8: 15-5: 15)
- $20-24/Hr. (flexibility DOE)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144