2225 Northwest Parkway SE Marietta, GA 30067
Our client has a great opportunity for a junior electronics technician. The role will work in a bench tech environment primarily performing testing and inspection of incoming devices. Other duties will include as performing repairs, refurbishment and testing on malfunctioning medical device equipment. This is a great role with growth opportunity over time to more advanced electronic technician duties.
- Performs incoming inspection on new products
- Performs testing and inspection on active accessories upon return from the field
- Follows detailed documentation protocols per department guidelines and procedures
- Performs bench tech repairs/refurbishment/testing on equipment
- Associates in Electronics or Equivalent Military Experience
- 1-3 years of experience as an electronic technician in a bench tech environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to Lift/Carry 20 lbs.
- Medical Device Repair Experience
- Military Background
This role requires employees are legally authorized to work in the United States. Employees must not be specifically barred from working with Federal contracts, government entities or otherwise listed on excluded parties list as maintained by the Federal government.
Pay: $18.59 per hour
Shift: 8: 30 am- 5pm
Term: 6 Months Temp to Direct.