Electrical Reliability Engineer
Lake City, FL 32056
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Reliability Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable Engineering firm.
- Identifying and managing reliability and maintainability of electrical assets in the plant and associated systems.
- Troubleshooting, reliability improvements, developing engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant equipment
- Engineering degree
- 5+ years of electrical reliability experience
- Knowledge of various codes, standards and safety rules pertaining to Lighting, Portable electrical equipment, power generation, power distribution, substations, transformers, switchgear, relays, motors, battery charger systems, VFD' s, Distribution systems, and Grounding Systems
- Mining or Chemical industry experience
- MSHA Certification
- $45-65/hr (depending on experience)
This is a 6+ month contract position (likely to last longer) that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org