Atlanta, GA 30303
Selectek is currently seeking an Electrical Estimator. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Coordinate the engineering quantity take-off for projects.
- Contact subcontractors and suppliers requesting quotes to successfully bid a project.
- Utilize estimating system to comprise an accurate budget or bid.
- Confer with field operations on project requirements, productions, job restrictions, staffing, competitive advantages, subcontractor experience, etc., when possible.
- Prepare accurate bidding documents with complete scopes of work.
- Work with other design and engineering departments ensuring bid package is submitted in accordance with company bidding guidelines.
- Must be able to perform conceptual electrical estimates based on limited drawings and specifications.
- Strong communication with Designers, Engineers, and Subcontractors.
- Proficiency in estimating, project scheduling and take off software solutions; knowledge of WinEst a plus.
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office Suite of software, knowledge of MS Project and Sharepoint.
- Proven track record of design/build estimating success is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of electrical construction.
- Ability to perform digital or conventional “ take-offs”.
- Knowledge of Division 2 through 16 CSI Master Formats.
- Thorough understanding of industrial construction systems means and methods.
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com