Atlanta, GA 30339
Our client is looking for an Electrical Estimator who has experience working with an industrial construction company or electrical contractor.
To be successful in this role, you must have knowledge of construction practices and procedures for manufacturing plant construction.
- Coordinate the engineering quantity take-off for projects.
- Contact subcontractors and suppliers requesting quotes to successfully bid a project.
- Utilize estimating system to comprise an accurate budget or bid.
- Confer with field operations on project requirements, productions, job restrictions, staffing, competitive advantages, subcontractor experience, etc., when possible.
- Prepare accurate bidding documents with complete scopes of work.
- Work with other design and engineering departments ensuring bid package is submitted in accordance with company bidding guidelines.
- Must be able to perform conceptual electrical estimates based on limited drawings and specifications.
- Strong communication with Designers, Engineers, and Subcontractors.
- Thorough understanding of industrial construction systems, means and methods.
WinEst estimating software or other estimating program needed. Revit/BIM experience preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Wendy Colaiacovo
email@example.com or call 678-802-6616