Electrical Engineer/PLC Programmer
Spartanburg, SC 29301
Our client in Spartanburg, SC, is looking for an Electrical Engineer/ PLC Programmer responsible for creating, developing and documenting PLC programs and working with the electrical engineering group and panel shop. Will work closely with the sales and mechanical engineering teams to ensure designs meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs and designing code compliant industrial control panels.
- BSEE or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in industrial controls and electrical design.
- PLC Programming - Allen Bradley, Siemens and GE
- SCADA interface requirements
- Skill to read and understand engineering specifications, drawings, including mechanical, electrical and processes.
Job Order Details:
- Creating, developing and documenting PLC programs for varying brands of PLCs including Allen Bradley, Siemens and GE.-make sure they know they would be the only programmer there.
- Interface with applicable managers in reviewing and evaluating project requirements and schedules.
- Coordinate control/instrumentation requirements with electrical engineers.
- Review schematics and documentation created by electrical group.
- Maintain department software.
- Manage vendor purchasing programs and component pricing.
- Coordinate instrument and device requirements with mechanical engineers.
- Assist with field service support and trouble shooting.
- Prepare project schedules and checklists.
Please send resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
Wendy Colaiacovo, Selectek