Spartanburg, SC 29301
I have a client located near Spartanburg, SC that has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer.
Our client is a custom designer, manufacturer and fabricator serving the waste water, carpet, textile, non-woven and other industries.
- An Electrical Engineer responsible for designing code compliant industrial control panels. Will work closely with sales and mechanical engineering teams to ensure designs meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs.
- 5+ years’ experience in industrial controls and electrical design
- BSEE or higher
- Read and understand electrical, mechanical, process specifications and drawings
- Experience designing industrial control panels.
- In depth understanding of NFPA and UL electrical codes. Including UL508A and UL698A explosion proof requirements.
- Draft electrical wiring drawings
- Generate engineering submittals including electrical wiring schematics, bill of material and component documentation.
- Ability to program is a plus and knowledge of PLC programming for varying brands of PLCs including Allen Bradley, Siemens and GE is a plus.
- AutoCAD Electrical experience
- $38-46/hr- (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144