Peactree City, GA 30269
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
Our client is seeking a career minded Engineer to design and support proprietary PLC based systems that include motor control, operator interface and associated safety systems. This individual should be hands on and feel comfortable training and monitoring the assembly team to assure electrical systems are produced to meet customer demands.
- Become the go to expert for control system functions, capabilities and possible modifications
- Research customer change requests and implement solutions as required
- Create panel layouts and electrical schematics for control modifications and new control designs
- Provide quality conformance function for work being performed in electrical assembly department
- Provide continuous improvement effort in control design and manufacturing
- 3+ years of Industrial Control Operation and troubleshooting ability
- Capable of designing control systems using AutoCAD or SolidWorks Electrical
- NEC Standard Knowledge
- Some PLC Programming knowledge
- Hands on Manufacturing Experience
- Knowledge of UL 325, 508 and 698
- $31-36//hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org