116 Fremont St. Kiel, WI 53042
An Electrical Engineer to produce electrical plans and specifications pursuant to client’ s needs and expectations, with emphasis on technical quality, control of progress and profitability.
- Computer skills including knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel, and Word.
- 3+ years’ experience in electrical design and engineering for building power/lighting systems.
- Ability to coordinate project, from start to finish, with client, contractors, etc. in a professional manner.
- Licensed PE.
- Revit Proficiency.
- Provide quality electrical engineering designs, including:
Electrical power and lighting
Primary and secondary power distribution
Fire alarm systems
Low voltage systems
Building interior lighting
Data cabling systems
- Possess basic knowledge and ability to use AutoCAD.
- Edit project specifications per project bases.
- Review project shop drawings.
- Provide construction services assistance.
- Conduct construction closeout inspection (punch list) and on-site investigation.
- Report regularly on project status and schedule needed manpower to complete project in a timely manner.
- Supervise project so as to complete within profit expectations.
Pay Range: $28.85/hr. - $39hr.