7905 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, GA 30009
Our client is looking to bring on an experience Lead Electrical Engineer. This Engineer will be a leading member of a multidiscipline design team that focuses on oil and gas industrial projects. The ideal candidate will have a PE license or equivalent experience. They will work with a group of licensed and experienced engineers providing best practice engineering solutions to clients. They will work with clients and design staff to solve engineering challenges associated with power distribution, electrical controls, and material specification relating to pipeline facilities.
Essential Job Duties:
• Lead the design of projects involving low and medium voltage power distribution and controls according to NEC for pipeline tank farm, delivery, and pumping station facilities
• Performs electrical design in medium and low voltage power systems, single lines, panel schedules, lighting, PLC Automation, conduit layouts, schematics, cable tray plans, and wiring diagrams
• Applies API RP 500, UL 508A, NEC and other related electrical codes
• Design and detailing experience with medium and low voltage electrical systems
• Develop labor and cost estimates for potential project assisting with business development
• Reviews work of junior engineers
• Interface directly with clients on a regular basis to understand their needs
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineer.
- 6 Plus years advanced working knowledge of electrical engineer and design for oil and gas or a similar field.
- Design Experience should include: Single Lines, Panel Schedules, Lighting, PLC Automation, Conduit Layouts, Schematics, Cable Tray Plans, & Wiring Diagrams.
- Power Analysis Software
- Familiar with Allen Bradley and GE PLCs, Omni & Spirit Flow Computers, & Acculoads
- Oil and Gas Pipeline, Tank Farms or Similar Facilities
Term: 6 Month TTD