Kennesaw, GA 30144
Our client is seeking a mid-level Electrical Controls Engineer for a full-time position. Our client focuses on industrial controls design. The engineer will provide electrical/controls support for project design, construction, commissioning and start-up.
- AutoCAD for electrical design
- PLC programming (Rockwell, Allen Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix)
- HMI programming experience
- PLC control panel design: I/O and control schematics, panel layouts, device sizing/specifications and BOM development
- BS Engineering
- 5+ years experience design, programming and installation
60% of job is design, 30% programming and 10% installation/commissioning
This position is open due to company growth.
Qualified candidates, please send resume for immediate consideration