Alpharetta, GA 30009
Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer with 3-10 years of experience. Must of experience with oil/gas facilities or similar industrial project types.
Job Duties include:
- Electrical designs for medium voltage and low voltage systems.
- Reviewing existing electrical drawings for oil & gas facilities to determine if equipment needs to be upgraded or added to the system.
- Electrical load analysis for facilities
- Update/generate new single line diagrams for each facility.
- Review hazardous area classification drawings for each facility.
- Generate instrumentation drawings
- Design electrical distribution and control buildings.
- Generate specification documents for major equipment (buildings, transformers, VFDs, MCCs, circuit breakers, battery power racks, Etc.).
- Review/provide feedback on approval drawings for major equipment.
- Sizing for Conduit and cable per NEC.
- Generate electrical plot plans, conduit & cable schedule, conduit and tray installation details, equipment schematics and wiring diagrams, building/MCC/substation structure/miscellaneous elevations
- Create motor operated valve schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Generate electrical drawing packages for new pump stations with multiple 1500 HP motors on VFDs.
- Generate electrical drawing packages for adding VFD to existing pump unit (1250 HP).
- Generate electrical drawing packages for two outdoor medium voltage substation structures with circuit breakers.
- Interface with our civil/structural and mechanical engineering groups to coordinate designs.
Estimated pay range $38-$45/hr
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Some flex hours
Qualified candidates, please send resume to Wendy Colaiacovo, firstname.lastname@example.org