Electrical Engineer - PLC Programmer
101 Zima Park Road Spartanburg, SC 29301
Selectek has partnered with an industry leader that specializes in manufacturing, dyeing and finishing equipment for textiles, carpet and paper machinery with a specialty in stainless steel manufacturing.
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer / PLC Programmer to be responsible for creating, developing and documenting PLC programs and working with the electrical engineering group and panel shop. The Electrical Engineer / PLC will partner with the sales and mechanical engineering teams to ensure designs meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs and designing code compliant industrial control panels.
Contract to Hire
- BSEE or equivalent exp.
- 5+ yrs. exp. in industrial controls and electrical design.
- PLC Programming - Allen Bradley, Siemens and GE
- SCADA interface requirements
- Skill to read and understand engineering specifications, drawings, including mechanical, electrical and processes.
- Municipal and/or industrial wastewater treatment equipment exp. is a plus.
- Ability to revise electrical wiring drawings using Autocad Electrical is a plus
For immediate consideration please send an updated MS Word copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org.