Electrical Engineer - MEP/Revit
Kiel, WI 53042
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable Architectural & Engineering firm.
- Provide quality electrical engineering designs, including Electrical Power & Lighting, Primary and Secondary Power Distribution, Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Low Voltage Systems, Building Interior Lighting, Control Systems, Sound Systems, Data Cabling Systems, Telecommunications Systems and Control Panels.
- Edit project specifications per project bases.
- Review project shop drawings.
- Provide construction services assistance.
- Conduct construction closeout inspection (punch list) and on-site investigation
- Report regularly on project status and schedule needed manpower to complete project in a timely manner.
- Supervise project so as to complete on time and within budget.
- 3+ years of electrical power & lighting design/engineering experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Ability to coordinate projects from start to finish with clients, contractors, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Licensed PE
- Revit experience
- $28-39/hr (depending on expereince)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com