Electrical Engineer - FPGA
Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable electronics manufacturer.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer with 5-10 years of experience designing electronic circuit card assemblies to work as part of an interdisciplinary design team, carrying out the electrical design of custom LCD display modules for aircraft cockpits.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs and applying knowledge of analog and digital design.
- Utilize schematic capture software tools to design circuits and systems to meet product design requirements.
- Develop PCB layout constraints and work with layout engineers in order to complete PCB layout design with DFM constraints.
- Design and perform board level and system level testing in order to prove that designs meet specified requirements.
- Prepare product design verification reports by performing board level testing and derating analysis of components.
- Provide failure analysis on systems and boards in order to drive product improvements to current and future designs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years’ experience designing electronic circuit card assemblies
- FPGA design experience
- Experience and demonstrated using simulation tools such as PSpice (or equivalent) and ModelSim (or equivalent)
- Experience with EMI/EMC certification processes
- Mentor Graphics DX Designer
- Allegro OrCAD schematic capture
- Mentor Graphics PADS Professional or Expedition
- Intel Quartus/TimeQuest/SignalTap
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org