Electrical Engineer - 0 to 5 years of experience
Smyrna, GA 30082
I have a client located near Smyrna, GA that has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an entry level or junior Electrical Engineer to join their team and perform electrical system protection and coordination studies for commercial projects.
- The role will receive data collected by field electricians and then utilize that information to produce arch flash and coordination studies using SKM power tools.
- BSEE or BSEET degree
- Some basic AutoCAD experience and MS office skills are a required
- SKM Power Tools Experience
- Coordination studies and arc flash studies
- Commercial Power & Lighting Design
- Revit a plus
Candidates will receive data from the electricians in the field. They will use the data to build models with SKM Power Tools. Outside of building the models themselves they will also spend time reviewing other Models and ensuring they are correct and reviewing Arc Flash Studies for accuracy. They will also be asked to conduct Coordination Studies. Ideally when things slow down with the Arc Flash and Coordination studies candidates would be able to help on the engineering and design of power and lighting for commercial buildings. Our client does the power distribution for office buildings
- $22-25/hr. (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144