Electrical Engineer (Power and Lighting experience)
Roswell, GA 30075
I have a client located in the Roswell, GA area that has a need for an Electrical Engineer. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
- Candidates should have at least two years of experience working power and lighting design projects for various industries. These industries include commercial buildings, institutional buildings, light industrial facilities, government buildings, and medical centers. The buildings will be both high rise and low rise in nature.
- The focus will be on power and lighting design for these buildings, but any experience with fire alarm system design is considered a plus. Candidates will be asked to perform CAD work utilizing AutoCAD. Experience with REVIT software is a plus.
- You will work to build the specifications/calculations and production CAD design work.
- An Electrical Engineer degree is a must
- Must be an EIT or PE
- 2+ years of power and lighting design experience
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD
- Revit experience is a plus
- Depends on experience
This is a Direct Hire opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144