Electrical Engineer (Jr. level)
Atlanta, GA 30328
I have a client in Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for a Jr. Electrical Engineer.
- Our client is seeking to add a junior level Electrical Engineer to assist with the preparation of design packages for power, lighting, and communications systems, as well as process controls and automation systems, for industrial and commercial clients.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- AutoCAD experience
- Electrical Design of power & lighting systems for industrial and commercial projects
Preferred Experience/Additional Information/:
- Revit highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer. Not interested in 10+ years of experience for this role.
- This position will work with senior engineers and designers to deliver project for their clients. The role provides exposure to various areas of electrical engineering including power & lighting, grounding, and communications; and instrumentation & controls design, programming, and field startup.
- Creating electrical designs for industrial and commercial projects.
This is temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144