Omaha, NE 68046
An Electrical Designer responsible for designing for simplicity and with optimum labor efficiency in mind while coordinating with other trades. Will serve as a team member on large projects designing and simplifying construction systems including; power distribution, power generation, instrumentation, lighting and low voltage systems.
- 3+ years of experience designing industrial and commercial electrical systems with Revit and/or Navisworks through version 2019.
- Intermediate to Expert level experience with all required software applications for design and engineering; i.e. AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, Revit, Microsoft, Trimble applications, etc.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with electrical contracting.
- Associates Degree or higher.