7951 Troon Circle Austell, GA 30168
An Electrical Designer responsible for the electrical design of building power & lighting, fire protection systems, building access and CCTV systems for K-12 schools/educational facilities.
- 3+ years’ experience in the design/drafting of electrical systems for educational, commercial, or mixed-use facilities.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of the National Electrical Code and Life Safety Codes.
- BIM Coordination.
- Associates Degree or higher.
- Project management/coordination experience.
- Provide electrical design and performance specifications for lighting, lighting controls, power and low voltage systems.
- Plan all projects to optimize efficiency of labor, material, supplies, equipment and tools.
- Engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection for low and medium voltage.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines.
- Attend project meetings, assign tasks and responsibilities and schedule project design.
- Prepare project documents.
- Prepare and monitor change orders.
Pay Range: $30/hr. - $37.50/hr.
Term of assignment: 3-4 months Temp/Contract