Electrical Designer (Power and Lighting)
Smyrna, GA 30082
I have a client located in Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for an Electrical Revit Designer/BIM modeler.
- Our client has the need to hire an experienced BIM modeler to perform electrical design work with REVIT. If you do not have REVIT experience they will train you on the software.
- This position will take commercial electrical power and lighting models and complete the coordination of those models for all electrical installations that will go into the buildings
- This is including but not limited to hangers, cable tray, conduit drawings and others.
- You will build the electrical model to be used before fabrication.
- 2 plus years of generating electrical power and lighting drawings for commercial projects.
- Ability to create Prefabrication/Installation Drawings
- Revit- but willing to train someone in Revit if you have AutoCAD experience
Candidates will create BIM models for commercial electrical project with REVIT. They will do all the coordination work for the models as well as work on pre-fab and installation drawings
- $22-25/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144