Electrical Designer (Power Gen.)
3535 Colonnade Parkway Birmingham, AL 35243
Selectek is currency seeking an Electrical Designer responsible for developing detailed scope of work documentation, performing field verifications, designing & drafting (AutoCAD) of industrial equipment/components such as switchgear, motor control centers, programmable logic controllers, power panels, lighting, grounding, lightning protection, heat tracing, etc.
Contract (12 months)
Pay: Negotiable (DOE)
- Heavy industrial exp
- Knowledge and understanding of the physical and circuitry aspects of electrical system design required
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Technical degree with emphasis in Computer Aided Engineering, Electrical Systems, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3D modeling expdesired or capable of learning new 3D software-AutoCAD 3D typically used.
- Ability to utilize spreadsheets, databases and/or word processing software
- 3+ years experience in industrial and/or large commercial facilities design.
Please send and updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org