Electrical Design Engineer - Revit
Austell, GA 30168
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable Architectural & Engineering firm.
Responsible for the electrical engineering and design of building power & lighting, fire protection systems, building access and CCTV systems for K-12 schools/educational facilities.
- 3 - 10 years’ experience in the design/drafting of electrical systems for educational, commercial, or mixed-use facilities
- Proficiency in Revit
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of the National Electrical Code and Life Safety Codes
- BIM Coordination
- E.I.T. Certification
- Project management/coordination experience
- Experience in ARC Flash studies
- $27-32/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com