Electrical Controls Engineer
810 Pickens Industrial Drive Marietta, GA 30062
An Electrical Controls Engineer for the design of control systems and panels for machinery used in the pulp & paper industry.
- BSEE or higher.
- AutoCAD Electrical.
- Prior experience with PLC Programs such as Keyence (preferred), Siemens, Rockwell, and Allen Bradley.
- Prior experience with RS Logix programming, & Fanuc Robots.
- 3+ years’ experience as a controls engineer.
- Prior experience in the pulp & paper industry.
- Prior experience with Phoenix Controller’ s.
- Background in product development.
- Perform electrical controls system design, designing control panels for machine and/or process controls including 480VAC motor/power distribution.
- Design electrical schematics, sensor, and device layouts using AutoCAD.
- Research, design, test, implement, troubleshoot, and maintain Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) controls systems to meet client or employer needs throughout project or product lifecycle.
- Use PLC development environments to develop a code base on PLC hardware.
- Maintain PLC code base by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Work with IEC61131? 3 compliant PLC development environments and functioning conveyor equipment and controls systems.
- Develop and configure HMI screens in Factory Talk.
- Develop complete and concise Description of Operation.
- Understand machine and process requirements needed to control the system appropriately.
Pay Rate Range: $28.85/hr. - $40.87/hr. (6 month Temp-to-Hire)