Electrical Controls Engineer
East Cobb, GA 30062
- Perform electrical controls system design, designing control panels for machine and/or process controls including 480VAC motor/power distribution.
- Design electrical schematics, sensor, and device layouts using AutoCAD.
- Research, design, test, implement, troubleshoot, and maintain Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) controls systems to meet client or employer needs throughout project or product lifecycle.
- Use PLC development environments to develop a code base on PLC hardware.
- Maintain PLC code base by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Work with IEC611313 compliant PLC development environments and functioning conveyor equipment and controls systems.
- Develop and configure HMI screens in Factory Talk.
- Develop complete and concise Description of Operation.
- Understand machine and process requirements needed to control the system appropriately.
- BSEE or higher
- Prior experience with Keyence, Rockwell, and Allen Bradley PLC’ s or RS Logix programming & Fanuc Robots
- 3+ years’ of Controls Engineering experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Prior experience in the pulp & paper industry
- Background in product development
- Prior experience with Phoenix Controllers
- AutoCAD Electrical
- $28-40/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com