Electrical CAD Designer
I have a client located in the Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for an Electrical CAD Designer.
- Electrical CAD designer that will work closely with the engineering team to create system designs and construction documents with AutoCAD & AutoCAD electrical.
- Develops complete Electrical drawing designs using AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical to create single power diagrams, schematics, interconnect diagrams, panel layouts and bill of materials.
- Develops conduit and cable tray layouts, conduit and cable schedules, performs conduit and cable tray fill calculations, and generates cable and wire interconnection reports.
- Creates drawings for Electrical enclosures, equipment, instruments, and installations details.
- Creates and revises P&ID’ s and Hazardous area classification drawings.
- 2 plus years of electrical drafting and design for oil & gas or similar field that deals with piping, valves, meters, and pumps
- AutoCAD Proficiency
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Hours & Shift: M- F 8-5 Flex one hour earlier or later
- This role will take direction from the Electrical Engineering team and create construction documents for projects utilizing AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical.
- $26-30/hr (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144