Electrical BIM Project Coordinator
Smyrna Atlanta, GA 30303
Selectek is partnering with one of our long standing clients to help them fill a permanent / direct hire Electrical BIM Project Coordinator. This position is located in the desirable NW Metro Atlanta, GA area and will pay $80k - $90k per year.
Our client is a well established electrical contracting and engineering firm working in Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional. They have been in business for over 50 years and have an outstanding presence not only in the greater Atlanta, GA market but also nationwide. They specialize in Engineering and Construction, Design Build, BIM, and Electrical Installation Drawings.
In this role you will act a both a Project Coordinator and Team Lead over a team of BIM Modelers. You will need to be able to delegate tasks, lead by example, run meetings, plan, schedule, and oversee the BIM modeling process. You will be coordinating with both general contractors as well as the fabrication shops. You will be working and interacting directly with clients so you will need to have the ability to tactfully manage client expectations.
- Skilled at running Navis Clash Detection
- 5+ years BIM Modeling experience for an Electrical Contracting Firm
- Experience leading large electrical projects
- Thorough understanding of Design Construction Drawings, Specs, Shop Drawings, and RFIs
- Solid background interacting with general contractors, architects, and engineers
- Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks
If you are interested or would like more information on this position, please click the apply button or contact me directly at: