Electrical & Controls Designer
3505 East Frontage Road Tampa, FL 33607
We have an immediate need in Tampa, FL for an Electrical & Controls Designer.
- Minimum 8 years' experience
- Electrical and Instrumentation / Controls design experience with industrial projects
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, MS Project and ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
- Associate' s Degree or Higher
- Chemical Plants
- Intergraph INtoools Package
- Microstation or other 3D CAD tools
Candidate will lead the development of basic and detail design of E&I deliverables. This role will include proficiency with Autocad and Microstation, or other 3D modeling skills. This design will include electrical design on cables, routings, motor schematics, PLC' s, panels, junction boxes, lighting, groundings, switchgears, and transformers. This will be development from conception to detail drawings, as well as modifications. Candidate will prepare MTO' s (material take-offs) and should be familiar with NEC codes. This person will also assist in training junior designers and will have 1-2 people working under them at times.