Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is currently seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler. In this position, you would be working for a reputable medical device manufacturer.
- Mechanical assembly, electrical wiring/assembly, fabrication, set-up, installation, and documentation for automated medical devices.
- 3 plus years of experience assembling manufacturing equipment and automated systems
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical schematic drawings for fabrication
- Ability to machine and fabricate mechanical parts and assemblies using machine shop equipment like manual mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, etc.
- $16-20/hour (dependent on experience)
This is 6 month contract position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org