726 Summerhill Drive North Orlando, FL 32724
We an opening for a Drafter in the north Orlando, FL area. In this role, you will work to develop and produce shop/installation drawings of metal products in commercial, industrial, cold storage and architectural applications.
- 2 years' minimum experience
- Ability to read and understand Structural and Architectural Drawings
- MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good mathematical skills
- Associate' s Degree
- Previous metal building or Architectural design
- Develop shop drawings as defined in the scope of work provided by customer submitted drawings and specs.
- Interpret information from internal order acknowledgement (products sold) and customer supplied structural and/or architectural plans.
- Draw floor plan, elevations and details per company' s drafting and product standards.
- Coordinate product analysis with company' s engineering personnel.
- Conduct quality checks on peer drawings and bill of materials.
- Review and update drawings to customer redline corrections as needed.
- Produce bill of material (BOM) list in company format from final approved set of drawings.
- Interface with required internal and external project stakeholders.