Drafter / AutoCAD Drafter
1175 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, GA 30361
Selectek is working with a client that provides structural engineering services for Commercial, Governmental, Parking, Educational, Sports, and Aviation markets to find a AutoCAD Drafter / CAD Drafter in Atlanta, GA. This role will be responsible for CAD drawings and related activities for all processing orders and the scheduling of processing work orders based on acceptable lead times and plant capacity. This position requires coordination and collaboration with several production department foremen/ supervisors, engineering team and Project Management leaders.
6 Month Temp to Direct
- Minimum 3 years
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Structural or Architectural experience
- Revit (highly desired)
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law