Desktop Support Specialist
Deland, FL 32724
I have a client located in Deland, FL that has an immediate need for a Desktop Support Specialist.
- This person will provide telephone and on-site support to end-users on technical issues on both hardware and software.
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Desktop and Operating systems such as Windows
- Android and iOS devices
- Computer networking and security
- Expert knowledge of MS Office including 365, VPN, and Endpoint Security technologies
- Hours & Shift: M-F 11am - 8pm
Candidate will respond to and address all support desk issues. This may be on hardware, software, mobile devices, etc. This will be documented through an internal tracking system from opening to escalating to resolution. The key areas of responsibility are:
1. Desktop Support: all on and offsite systems. Candidate will set up, configure, and install laptops, desktops, and hand-held devices. This will include maintaining user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security. Daily backup tasks are included as well.
2. Documentation and Administration: Logging calls, assisting in documentation of support processes, and update guides as necessary. Other general IT admin duties may be required.
3. Servers: The tech will maintain and monitor all existing systems and provide basic server support under the approval of a senior IT department member.
4. Ad hoc: provide help when necessary
This is a direct hire opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144