Desktop Support Specialist
Alpharetta, GA 30009
I have a client located in Alpharetta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Desktop Support Specialist.
The focus of this role will mainly be for desktop and software support.
- Daily support for local and remote users using our Helpdesk System
- Assist in the development and maintenance of IT systems and procedures
- Provide technical support and expertise in analyzing, identifying and resolving problems related to delivery of CAD/BIM production including AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit, KIP plotting, etc.
- Resolve hardware and software issues
- Setting up workstations and laptops
- Supporting Apple mobile devices
- Assisting in asset inventory
- Creating procedural documentation when necessary
- Assist in the management of digital printing and plotting issues when they occur within BIM/CAD software applications
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years in a desktop support role
- Associates Degree (Bachelor’ s degree preferred)
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
Previous experience with the following systems and applications is ideal:
- Microsoft Windows 7 64bit+
- Microsoft Office 2010+
- Adobe Products (Acrobat, Indesign, Photoshop)
- Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, 3DSMax Design, Navisworks
- Previous experience support CAD or REVIT
- $20-24/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144