Kings Mountain, NC
I have a client located in Kings Mountain, NC area that has an immediate need for a Project Cost Engineer.
- A Project Cost Engineer responsible for establishing a project WBS (work breakdown structure), monitoring budgets, invoicing and cash flow forecasting. Able to provide look-ahead forecasting and comprehensive cost reports to monitor project progress at a TIC (True Interest Cost) level.
- Establish & Maintain the WBS structure in SAP
- Minimum of 10 years of (TIC) cost engineering experience
- Proficient in SAP software
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and cost control for all aspects of Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- $45-50/hr. plus Per diem of $144 per day for each day worked
This is a 6-month long contract assignment with the possibility of being extended if funding is approved for 2019. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144