235 Hembree Park Drive Roswell, GA 30076
Our client is seeking an electro mechanical assembly technician to help their team. This role will perform a variety of technical tasks related to design and assembly of production automation equipment including: mechanical assembly, electrical wiring/assembly, automated controls, software, PLC’ s, HMI’ s Ethernet Networking fabrication, set-up, installation, documentation, and other related areas.
- Perform mechanical assembly and fabrication of automated production equipment.
- Perform electrical wiring/assembly of automated production equipment.
- Perform automation controls, PLC, HMI, and Ethernet networking activities.
- Provide engineering technical support for automation engineering team.
- Recommend and implement equipment improvements including fabricating and assembling new or modified mechanical and electrical components or assemblies.
- Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems, monitor automated systems, isolate problems and perform repairs.
- Perform automation technician activities in support of production machinery, including machine controls, interfaces, programmable logic controllers (PLC’ s), software, data tracking and other areas.
- Provide technical, troubleshooting, and maintenance support for complex manufacturing equipment including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and control systems.
- Ensure work performed is in compliance with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations.
Ideal Previous Experience:
- Experience with manufacturing equipment and automated systems including but not limited to hydraulics, pneumatics, programmable logic controllers, electrical circuits, electrical machinery and human-machine interfaces.
- Solid technical background and experience with mechanical and electrical assembly, fabrication, troubleshooting, diagnostics, maintenance, and process improvement skills on automated manufacturing and process control equipment.
- Experienced with automation controls, Rockwell PLC, HMI, machine vision, and Ethernet networks
- Experienced with Windows computers and Windows software applications for automated equipment.
- Assembly and fabrication of complex mechanical assemblies.
- Assembly of electrical subsystems included wiring of automation equipment.
- Building and implementing machine improvements and fixes.
-3 Plus years’ experience assembling manufacturing equipment and automated systems including but not limited to hydraulics, pneumatics, programmable logic controllers, electrical circuits, electrical machinery and human-machine interfaces
-3 Plus years’ experience with PLC, automation controls, and computer networking experience.
-Ability to read mechanical and electrical schematic drawings for fabrications
- Able to machine and fabricate mechanical parts and assembly using machine shop equipment like manual mill, lathe, drill press, grinder, etc
-Experience w/ LEAN & Six Sigma
-Experience w/ PLC & HMI Programming