Minneapolis, MN 55370
Our client is currently seeking an Automation Controls Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable equipment manufacturer.
- Designing and writing code for PLC and HMI software, performing modifications, testing and commissioning of automated machinery
- 5+ years of Controls/Automation experience
- Programming experience with ControlLogix or other Allen-Bradley software
- HMI programming experience
- $35-50/hr (dependent on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com