Green Bay, WI
I have a client located near Green Bay, WI that has an immediate need for an PLC Programmer/Controls Engineer.
- This role will write code in PLC and HMI software, perform modifications, testing, and commissioning.
- 2+ years’ experience
- PLC Programming and HMI Programming
- Skill to read and understand engineering specifications, drawings, including mechanical, electrical and processes
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- DCS experience
- Bachelor’ s or Associates Degree
- Travel: 30-35% - Mostly domestic, occasional Canada or Finland
Candidate will develop machine code for functionality. This person will also perform testing on software modifications. Candidate will also travel to customer sites for commissioning of equipment, ensure that specifications are met, and assist in training customers' personnel as needed. This role also participates in service calls, scheduled or emergency based.
- $35-50/hr. (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144