Control Panel Technician
3650 Kennesaw 75 Pkwy NW Suite 100 Kennesaw, GA 30144
Selectek currently has a client that is seeking a Control Panel Technician to join their team. This role will build large industrial control panels. This panel builder will take engineering drawings and perform the mechanical build by laying out the back plate, drilling necessary holes, tapping, and completing the component layout. Once complete candidates need to be able to follow the schematics and wire the panel.
Temp to Perm
- 3 Plus yrs.’ exp. building industrial control panels.
- Ability to read layout drawings for mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Ability to Wire using drawings and point to point wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of circuits and electronics
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Please send an updated version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com