Control Panel Technician
Greenville, SC 29642
I have a client located near Greenville, SC that has an immediate need for a Control Panel Technician.
- This role will build OEM and Industrial control panels. This candidate will take engineering drawings and perform the build by referring to the schematic drawings.
- Ability to read schematics and layout drawings for mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Ability to lift 15 pounds.
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience- will look at entry level candidates
- Previous Panel Building experience
- If you do not have panel building experience but can read schematics our client is willing to train on the panel building side.
Will take the engineering drawings/schematics, build the panel box and wire all the components to prepare the panel for shipment to the field where it will be installed. The applications for the panels are: Production lines in OEMs, power industry, beverage centers, and extrusion panels.
- 19-20/hr. (flexibility depending on experience)
This is a contract to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144