Construction Takeoff Agtek Technician
8097 Roswell Road Building F Atlanta, GA 30350
Selectek is working with a heavy civil / land develop firm that specializes in earthwork and grading to find a Construction Takeoff Agtek Technician or Civil Estimator. In this role you will collect survey data with use of GPS, analyze plans/information to generate quantity reports and assist estimating, build 3D software models with AGTEK, interact with field and office personnel, and prepare quantity reports.
$24.04 - $31.24/hr
6 Month Temp to Direct
- Associates Degree in a Civil Engineering or Construction Management related field.
- Experience with computerized takeoff systems.
- Proficient using AGTEK takeoff software.
- Knowledge of heavy civil construction (earthwork, grading, paving, concrete, underground, etc.)
- CAD Experience (AutoCAD, Civil3D, Microstation, etc.) is a plus.
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law