Harrisburg, PA 17025
I have a client located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania that has an immediate need for a Construction Superintendent.
- Supervise all phases of the construction projects.
- Daily coordination with all subcontractors, material deliveries, and equipment.
- You will ensure the work is being constructed according to specifications, quality standards, policies, and designs.
- 5 years' minimum experience in the field, if combined with a 4-year degree - OR 8-10 years' minimum experience in the field without a degree.
- Successful project completion history as a Superintendent
- Knowledge of Construction practices and detailed finishes
- General Understanding of Engineering disciplines in order to coordinate and implement quality control practices and procedures
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Expected to work about 50 hours a week
Candidate will supervise all phases of the construction project which will be a large office complex. This will include daily coordination with all subcontractors, material deliveries, and equipment. This person will ensure the work is being constructed according to specifications, quality standards, policies, and designs. They will need to communicate with and report to the company' s Project Manager responsible for this project. The role will include tracking and reporting daily activities and progress. This person will also ensure the work is executed in a safe manner. Other additional assignments may be tasked by management as needed.
- $31-41/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144