Harrisburg, PA 17109
We have an opening for a Superintendent in Harrisburg, PA. This role will require supervision of a construction project.
- 5 years' minimum experience in the field, if combined with a 4 year degree - OR 8-10 years' minimum experience in the field without a degree.
- Successful project completion history as a Superintendent
- Knowledge of Construction practices and detailed finishes
- MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of MS Project and Sharepoint
- General Understanding of Engineering disciplines in order to coordinate and implement quality control practices and procedures
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Bachelor' s Degree
Job Order Details:
Candidate will supervise all phases of the construction project which will be a large office complex. This will include daily coordination with all subcontractors, material deliveries, and equipment. This person will ensure the work is being constructed according to specifications, quality standards, policies, and designs. They will need to communicate with and report to the company' s Project Manager responsible for this project. The role will include tracking and reporting daily activities and progress. This person will also ensure the work is executed in a safe manner. Other additional assignments may be tasked by management as needed.
Location: Harrisburg, PA
6 month temp to perm assignment
For immediate consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Colaiacovo, 678-802-6616