I have a client located near Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for a Construction Superintendent.
- The purpose of the role will be to supervise all phases of the construction project in the field, including the daily coordination of all subcontractors, materials and equipment.
- Provide oversight of construction work to ensure that the work is being constructed according to the specifications, company quality standards, project policies and designs.
- Prepare and plan daily work to meet the Master Construction Schedule in a cost effective and responsible way to keep costs within the Project Budget.
- 4-year degree and/or 5 years proven construction experience in related field as lead general superintendent with not less than 10 years combined construction experience.
- Candidate should have project management experience in manufacturing construction projects
- Minimum 8-10 years of field experience as an on-site project field engineer or superintendent
- Knowledge of construction practices and procedures
- Industrial/Manufacturing construction experience is a must- won’ t look at someone with only commercial construction experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- They focus on are Industrial Manufacturing (Tire plants, Food Processing plants, Electronic factories, etc.) and design/build experience.
- Someone who has been a Superintendent on a similar site and meets the required criteria is ideal.
- Industrial/Manufacturing construction experience is highly preferred- may look at someone with heavy commercial construction experience but they really want manufacturing construction experience.
- Strong background in Wood Framing, Structural Concrete, Architectural Finishes.
- 35-42/hr. (Pay is negotiable based on experience.)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144