Construction Project Manager (ACM/Cladding)
Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager (ACM/Cladding). In this position, you would be working for a reputable fabrication and contactor firm.
- Managing all phases of construction projects including coordinating field staff, craft workers, materials, equipment, submittals, compliance of drawings and specifications, maintaining schedules, and doing budget/cost reviews and re-estimates.
- Engineering or Construction Management degree (4 year)
- Project Management experience for exterior ACM, cladding, glazing, or metal panel construction projects
- Basic AutoCAD skills; ability to read drawings
- Understanding of general and specific code requirements
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- $65-90K (Dependent on experience)
This is a Direct Hire position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com