Construction Materials Testing Department Manager
Atlanta, GA 30340
I have a client located in Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for a Construction Materials Testing Department Manager.
- This person will generate new business, manage client relationships, and oversee field staff.
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience
- Experience managing field staff
- Management of projects and client relationships
- Construction Materials Testing (soil, concrete)
- Knowledge of ASTM, ACI Test Procedures
Preferred Experience/Additional Information
- AASHTO Accreditation
- Bachelor' s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Candidate' s duties will include coordinating, scheduling, training, and supervising a team of approximately 8-10 field technicians to perform soil and concrete testing on construction sites. This person should be able to review field reports and interpret technical manuals. This person will also be instrumental in growing the department and developing new business with potential clients. This role will also work to meet profit goals and participate in planning initiatives.
- $35-50/hr. (DOE)
This is temp to permanent position(may go direct for the right candidate). For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144