Augusta, Georgia 30906
I have a client located in Augusta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Construction Manager.
- A Construction Manager responsible for ensuring all engineering, procurement and construction deliverables are completed. Interfacing with and overseeing the construction contractors, work in conjuncture with the engineering and project managers, ensure quality control and safety procedures are being followed.
- The Construction Manager will be overseeing and coordinating with the construction trades, updating schedules, conducting site meetings with the client, and managing change orders
- Construction Manager background in an industrial environment
- Industrial/Manufacturing construction experience is a must- won’ t look at someone with only commercial construction experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Chemical facility experience.
- You would be working on a 4-million-dollar chemical project. They are completing an upgrade to the facility.
- $50-65/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 6-month contract assignment (could transition to another project afterwards). For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144