I have a client located near Nashville, TN area that has an immediate need for a Construction Coordinator.
- Active participation in applicable daily safety tailgates
- Manage daily activities for all contractors
- Assist in the writing of Safe Work Plans
- Routine (weekly) construction schedule reviews
- Schedule all contractor work activities in accordance with site contractor safety program
- (security notifications, SWP' s, JSA' s, etc.)
- Construction monitoring / support as required by project schedules
- Daily and weekly reporting of all construction activities
- Manage all capital project construction activities in accordance with site & company safety policies / procedures
- Manage capital construction schedule in alignment with project managers and site representatives
- 10 years of direct capital project construction experience for processing facilities with multiple concurrent projects
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Organization Skills
This role will handle the construction coordination at the site for multiple ongoing projects. They will oversee as many as 5 projects with teams of 3-5 people on them. They are described as “ mid cap projects”. They will be making sure the projects are moving forward as they should and giving any updates to the PM’ s on any potential delays or issues that come up. They will ensure the execution is done correctly and keep everyone informed of the progress.
- $45-55/hr. + per diem (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is roughly a 10-month contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144