Civil Estimator/GPS Modeler
8097 Roswell Road Building F Atlanta, GA 30350
A Civil Estimator/GPS Modeler to collect survey data with use of GPS, analyze plans/information to generate quantity reports and assist estimating, build 3D software models with AGTEK, interact with field and office personnel, and prepare quantity reports.
- Associates Degree in a Civil Engineering or Construction Management related field.
- Experience with computerized takeoff systems.
- Proficient using AGTEK takeoff software.
- Knowledge of heavy civil construction (earthwork, grading, paving, concrete, underground, etc.)
- CAD Experience (AutoCAD, Civil3D, Microstation, etc.) is a plus.
- Prepare and update GPS models.
- Use AGTEK to create 3D models of construction projects for use in determining takeoff amounts.
- Determine earthwork, flatwork (paving, sidewalks, curbs, etc.), site area quantities, and possibly pipework and utility quantities for residential and commercial site construction projects.
- Provide quantities in report form to Estimating Department for construction project bids.
- Coordinate with Estimating Department and Project Management Teams during bidding process. Provide updates to takeoff amounts as needed by Estimating Department due to plan changes, client requests, and management requests.
- Prepare as-built drawings and occasional topographic exhibits.
Pay Range: $24/hr. - $31.25/hr.