Civil Estimator / GPS Modeler - Heavy Civil
Atlanta, GA 30350
Our client is currently seeking a Civil Estimator/GPS Modeler. In this position, you will be working for a reputable engineering & construction firm.
Collecting survey data with use of GPS, analyze plans/information to generate quantity reports and assist estimating, build 3D software models with AGTEK, interact with field and office personnel and prepare quantity reports for earthwork & excavation related projects.
- Prepare and update GPS models
- Creating 3D models of construction projects for use in determining takeoff amounts
- Determine earthwork, flatwork (paving, sidewalks, curbs, etc.), site area quantities, and possibly pipework and utility quantities for residential and commercial site construction projects
- Provide quantities in report form to Estimating Department for construction project bids
- Coordinate with Estimating Department and Project Management Teams during bidding process. Provide updates to takeoff amounts as needed by Estimating Department due to plan changes, client requests, and management requests
- Prepare as-built drawings and occasional topographic exhibits
- Associates Degree in a Civil Engineering or Construction Management related field
- Experience with Computerized Takeoff Systems
- Proficient using AGTEK takeoff software
- Knowledge of heavy civil construction (earthwork, grading, paving, concrete, underground, etc.)
- $24-32/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com